Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

mandag den 23. april 2007

13/4 - Trivial Pursuit

First of all: I'm sorry that I haven't written anything the last month; either I didn't have time or forgot about it... but now I'm back!!!
And now on to the subject: There was this Trivial Pursuit tournament at my faculty, and I wanted to win it, so I teamed up with my good friend Mads, because there had to be 2 or 3 persons in your team... but the opposition was hard... several persons from the 6. semester were participating, but my spirit was high at that time. Around 13.30 the tournament finally began. There were 2 preliminary rounds, where me and Mads was at one of them. But it didn't go particularly well, and we didn't get through to the final. If it was because of it was Friday the 13th, we will never know... but the team that went through from our table won the entire tournament, so we were just unlucky.
After the tournament ended, we just sat and drank some beer. Still a little upset I tried to play some Trivial Pursuit with another partner against another team just for fun, but it ended with a draw when one of the opponents went home....
After some more drinking and some dinner, we went to the Friday Bar at the C.W. Obel collegium. For me it was the first time I went there for a month, but I saw many familiar faces, and later that evening many from the 6th semester arrived at the Friday Bar, so we enjoyed ourselves until most of them left around 3.00. At 3.30 I decided to go home to sleep, so I could be ready for the next day...

A lot of pictures were taken that day - not just from my mobile phone!

Ingen kommentarer: