Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

mandag den 5. marts 2007

2/3 - Øl, Øl....

Oh yes... this entry will be about beer (or the amount of Friday Bars that I have been at during the day), so hopefully you have a beer in your hand while reading this ;-)
I woke up at 6.15 this morning, which actually is too early in my opinion, but I had to do this because I had to buy a bus card, at which I did around 7.30 and took the next bus to the university. I found out that I could have waited one hour and still arrive just in time for a meeting with my good group mates Mads & Bjarke at 9.30, where we looked at our lovely report that we did on Wednesday and then sent it via email. Then we decided to celebrate it with some beer until Bjarke left at 11.00, so Mads and I stayed and talked for a while at a Friday Bar (and drinking a beer or two), until we went our seperate ways around 14.00, so I went to the humanistic faculty's Friday Bar and met 2 girls from the revue and drinking a good beer before heading back to the other Friday Bar, where I met Chris, Christina and Tulin (finally I can remember her name!!) while watching some comedy (it wasn't that great!), so I went with Chris and Christina to Føtex to buy some stuff and then heading back to listen to a live act before going home to get some dinner. At that time I already had like 4 beers...
In the evening I wanted to go to the Friday Bar at the C.W. Obel collegium, and only Jorge showed some interest, so I left around 21.00 and met many people from last Friday, so we enjoyed ourselves. And I got another dance before going home at 3.45.... While being there I got 6-7 beers and two shots of Fisherman('s Friend).... all in all a nice day...

Ingen kommentarer: