Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

mandag den 5. marts 2007

28/2 - Snow is melting...

I woke up at 7.30 (after taking an extra nap) and tried to get a bus at 8.11 so I could be there early for a meeting at 9.00, but for unknown reasons it never came!! So I went to the bus stop near Dreisler to take another bus.... and around 8.50 I finally came to the university. Me and most of my group mates started the meeting at 9.00, but the last one overslept and came at bit later. We were doing a little report, and we were finished around 13.00, where I went to town and bought a Sony Ericsson W810i - and I don't regret it!! After coming home to recharge both(!) phones, I ate some dinner before going to the bowling center around 19.15. At 21.00 we had a Wednesday league match, where we did our best, but lost in the end.
Then I decided to go to the Student House, where I met a lot of familiar faces, and this was also the first time that Jorge was there. I also met some new faces, among those Christina (a fellow countrywoman) who read European Studies like Greg and Chris. We took the last bus around 0.40, and when we came back, Jorge and Greg wanted me to take a picture of them standing on a mountain of snow (and yes, there are a little bit of snow left), but in the end the pictures weren't that good, and then I went to bed...

Ingen kommentarer: