Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

tirsdag den 9. oktober 2007

Update

Oh well... where shall I start. I'm very sorry for not updating the last month, but I have been busy with many things. First of all I have started to study English and International Studies (aka. English SIS) at Aalborg University (so no more History for me), so I had to learn to know a lot of new people - among those 3/4 of the tutor team, where I still talk to some of them. We had this introduction period where there were activities arranged by the tutors so that we could better know each other - and I (and a very few others) were among the few who came.


The highlight of the introduction period was the rustur (which basicly is an intoduction trip with lots of alcohol), where we were at a big house near the sea. Among the highlights were a group singing contest (my team actually won!), an award dinner (with nominations etc.) the last day and a guy who actually was drunk all the time! And when you slept 6 hours in total during the 3 days the rustur lasted, you would be pretty tired - especially if you had some kind of hangovers. The trip back to the university was quite memorable because that the bus in which I drove with actually broke down(!), so we had to wait for another bus to come and pick us up. What a ending to a great trip! Later that day there was also a boat race at Klingenberg Lake/Pond. But before the race actually started, it began to rain, so I decided to go to Mærkbar (the Friday Bar of the Humanistic Faculty) and spent the rest of the day before going home to sleep.

Otherwise life at Hvidkildevej is somewhat the same: The Greenlanders are still not being social, Lars still has tendencies to make crappy food (although he hasn't burned his food for quite some time now!) etc. But we also got our latest batch of international students in the house: Jan (aka. Honza) from the Czech Republic, Andrzej (aka. Andrew) from Poland, and last but not least Ragwon from China (who just came to the house last week!)

Ingen kommentarer: