Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

fredag den 6. marts 2009

Week 9 - the one with an iPod touch etc

Once again I have to apologize for posting this quite late, but I will try my best to put later posts up to date.

I started my Monday with trying to look for some stuff for the tutorial in Social Marketing. The tutorial in itself went quite OK, so used the lunch break to grab some lunch. In the afternoon I struggled to keep myself awake during e-Marketing, and I had to meet with the group that I'm going to do my e-Marketing assignment with to discuss some stuff before going home, and that's probably it...
Matt and I were always looking forward to the Business Research Methods on Tuesday - in an ironic way. And this Tuesday morning was no different from the previous Tuesdays. And after having lunch I went to my Business Research Methods tutorial, and I found out that we were only 2 people left from my little group, that I was supposed to do a qualitative methods paper with, so me and Clement (yes, another French guy) decided to be split up, and I was put in a new group, that actually was created earlier in that tutorial. In the evening I went to Matt & Aaron's flat to watch the Champions League game between Inter Milan and Manchester United. And I forgot to mention that Matt is a big Man U fan, so you could basically hear him throughout the entire match. In the end the match was a draw (0-0), but I'm looking forward to the return match between these two teams in 2 weeks time.
On Wednesday I had another meeting with e-Marketing group at the library. While I was waiting for the others, I met with Emilien, who told me that French people have a tendency to be late. With that in mind, I continued to wait for the others until they came around 1 PM, when they all came - except for a girl named Veronique, who (as a Frenchman, surprise surprise) came like 20 minutes later. And when she showed up, we were basically finished! So I decided to go to Glasgow to buy an iPod touch. The reason why I wanted to buy one was that they are actually cheaper to buy in Great Britain at the moment because of the relatively weak pound. And after I bought one (a 32 GB model), I was excited to try it, and after I connected it to my laptop, I knew that I didn't regret it at all!!
Thursday was a quiet day, and I just used the time to try to find some sources for the e-Marketing assignment.
On Friday I started the day with going to the gym for one hour before going to the university to continue my search for sources. In the evening the most of us from Villa 13E went downstairs to a birthday party to drink before we went to the Union. Unlike previous Fridays, I decided to go home a bit earlier, as I actually was bored...
The weekend was spent on not doing much, but on Saturday I went to Paisley to buy some washing liquid - but also a Danish national shirt, which cost £15, and later that day I went to the gym with Leszek and Vincent, before doing nothing the rest of the day. And Sunday was spent on washing clothes and trying to look at sources.

Ingen kommentarer: