Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

fredag den 27. februar 2009

Week 8: the one with the tutorials and lots more

Once again, I apologize on this delay, but this time not only I have lazy, but I also have to do some stuff for some assignments, so please bear over that there will be delays...

Now for week 8, and this marked a milestone on my studies here at the UWS. On Monday I had my first tutorial after the Social Marketing lecture, but that was mostly used to find the groups in which we have to do a presentation. My group is having our presentation in 1 and a half week's time (as of Febuary 27), and they seem to be a fine set of individuals (and all of them are native speakers, which will make it a bit easier for me). As for e-Marketing - this will be quite a task, since I have been paired with 3 French people(!) and a Spanish girl, so I'm quite anxious to see how this will go.
On Tuesday we had Business Research Methods, and boy - the lecturer is quite boring! Not because of his accent (although many have problems understanding him because of his accent), but more because that he keeps on talking for almost an eternity (in other words: he keeps on talking for like almost 2 hours without having any kind of break)!
I used Wednesday afternoon looking after football jerseys, and I found Ireland's away jersey and England's home jersey - both at a really good price (the prices can be found on my previous post). In the evening, I went to Paisley to watch football with Ryan at a local pub. We had a nice long chat - to the point we almost didn't look at the TV screens during the match between Forfar (a Scottish 3. division team) and Rangers. During the half time break, we went to a local fast food restaurant, where I got my first experience of the local dish haggis - albeit in a deep fried version. Later we continued our good chat and eventually drank a couple of pints...
Thursday was mostly spent at the university, where I wanted to find some stuff for my e-Marketing assignment, but eventually watched some stuff on YouTube...
On Friday I went back to the university in another attempt to do something serious, which ended with me borrowing a couple of books. In the evening we were invited by the villa opposite us to taste some haggis (this time cooked) before we went to the Union to drink and dance.
Saturday was mostly spent on getting rid of my hangovers and on relaxing. In the evening there was the birthday party of Bardhyl, a French guy living at Thornly Park, so I went there, but eventually got bored and went to bed around 2 AM.
Sunday was like mostly spent like Saturday....

Ingen kommentarer: