Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

søndag den 25. februar 2007

23/2 - Winter Wonderland...

... Okay, maybe there aren't that much wonderland over the landscape in Aalborg, but it sure is winter! In the morning (around 10.30) I actually decided to walk over to the university despite of the amount of snow, but it was mostly to use a PC. The walk to the university took a little bit longer than usual because of the amount of snow in some parts of the bike path, but eventually I arrived there. And there were actually 4-5 other people in the the computer room at Fib. 4, so I wasn't the only person to defy the snow. A couple of hours later I decided to go home, and on the way home I took some pictures like this one:
Well, this doesn't happen every day


After coming home, nothing really important happened, but our new friend Jorge was fascinated by the snow since he comes from a part of Europe, where snow is pretty rare. It also seems that Greg loves to throw snow after people's heads - especially inside the kitchen!! Then it was evening and me and the foreign threesome decided to head for the Friday Bar at the C.W. Obel Collegium, so we used the road since there weren't that many cars that evening. After some while we finally arrived, but we found out that there were some party, so we had to wait. So we decided to go to Chris' place, which actually was pretty close to the Friday Bar!! There we met our little American girl Audrey, the girl I can't remember what her name is (yeah I know... pretty unfortunate), 2 Danish guys (Mads & Simon) I know from the University, and another Danish guy (whose name I can't remember), and we were there until around 23.30, where we went into the Friday Bar, where I met my group mate Bjarke and his girlfriend (along with his sister). Along the way I also met some other persons, who live there, I experienced Greg's dancing abilities, and Jorge became much more friendlier than usual (he is a nice guy in general, but his mood that night was probably because of that I wore a Spanish national jersey), and he even kissed me (thankfully only on my cheek). Actually I outlasted the flatmates (Martin went to another party before going home, and the two others went home at 3 o' clock) and the other international students, so I left at 6.15 (I was one of the few persons left at the bar) and came home almost 30 minutes later with some wierd hat...

Yeah, some Spaniards surely gave me some love(?!) because of one certain jersey...

Ingen kommentarer: