Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

mandag den 21. maj 2007

12/5 - Drunk... yeah!!

Most of the day I used to recover from a party with the bowling club the day before, because I was invited to come to a birthday party at some friend's place. But I should come in the evening because that the others were going to eat dinner, but it didn't stop me from making my own dinner. After taking a nice shower, I was ready to go at 20.15, so I could catch the bus.
I arrived around 21.00 and met my friends, who actually had leftovers from their dinner, so they actually gave me what's left!! After a while I was able to eat the leftovers and started to drink beers, shots and vodka drinks (3/4 of vodka and 1/4 of Sprite!). Around midnight we were all very drunk, and some of us were fighting just for fun, before going to town around 1.30. We then arrived at the Street and quickly went into Saltlageret and met two girls. But slowly the fun disintegrated as my friends left one by one, until we only were three left, and I couldn't find the others, so after one hour of searching, I decided to go home... not the greatest way to end a party!

Ingen kommentarer: