Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

onsdag den 2. maj 2007

21/4 - Bowling for Holstebro?

No, it doesn't have anything to do with the famous documentary Bowling for Columbine, guns or anything - but this blog entry DOES have something to do with the wonderful sport of tenpin bowling and the boring city of Holstebro. So here's the story...
It started one early Saturday morning when I woke up and prepared myself to get to the bowling center because of I said yes to come to Holstebro to watch the playoffs in both the men's and women's best bowling league. Because the two teams from Aalborg weren't my club, I was the only one from my club who were going (although there were many who were former members of my club). We left at 8.00 and arrived in Holstebro two hours later. The two teams (a men's team and a women's team) were playing against a very tough opponent in the semifinals, and they both lost in the end.
During the break there was this nice buffet at which I enjoyed pretty much. Before the finals started i met my homeboy from Copenhagen Cornelio, who were supporting his club (both their men's and women's teams came through to the finals).
Around two hours later the arrangement was over, and it was time to go home. The trip was very long because of we started to drink beers and alcohol - and therefore had to take some breaks to take a p***. We were back at the bowling center around 22.30, and most of them went home. The rest of us went to a pub, but then we decided to go to town, and later again decided to go home. And I finally came home at midnight!

Ingen kommentarer: