Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

onsdag den 2. maj 2007

27/4 - Grill Party!!

This Friday was nice and sunny, and when I came back from the university, I found Christian, Jimmy & Jorge sitting outside enjoying the sun with a beer, so I decided to join in. A beer or two later we decided to have a barbecue, and when were about to go to Dreisler (now a part of the "new" SuperBest chain) after some food and beer, we found some of our neighbours at nr. 4 and asked them if they wanted to join us, and of course they did. After coming back from Dreisler, i noticed that Mads had tried to contact me, so I called him and said if he wanted to join us, and about 30 minutes later he came. Later both Greg & Martin came home, so now most of the house were there for the grill party.
The barbecue itself was nice and relaxing, and there were some discussions - especially after that Lars came back from a Friday Bar. Around 23.00 the grill party was over (the neighbours left quite early to watch a movie, Mads left to get some sleep, and Greg & Christian went to the Friday Bar at the C.W. Obel collegium. I decided to watch Batman Begins, but I was to tired and went to sleep to the sounds of Jorges Spanish friends coming from the kitchen....

Ingen kommentarer: