Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

mandag den 21. maj 2007

19/5 - Dúné concert

I woke up in the morning at 9 to get rid of some of the beer cans from the party, when I met Christina (David's Danish girlfriend), who was sleeping in Jorges room with David while Jorge still was in town. After she went into the room, I decided to take a little nap, and then went back to the kitchen to continue cleaning. Later Greg showed up and helped med with the cleaning, and soon we were done. At 12 we ate some late breakfast/lunch outside when David & Christina came out to say goodbye, because they had to prepare themselves for a grill party later that evening.

Then I went up to my room to relax before going to a concert with the up and coming band Dúné in the evening at the Student House. I wrote to my old friend Søren (who coincidentally is a part of their management group), if he was coming, but sadly he couldn't come, but he hoped that I would enjoy the concert. I decided to go to the Student House at 19.30 and waited until the doors to the concert were opened. At 21.00 it began with the group Charlie Don't Surf, who served as the warm-up band, and they did a decent job. After they were finished, there were a short break before Dúné finally arrived on stage, but it was worth the wait. Seriously it was a great concert: their live show was great, they had lots of energy and I could go on (although there were some technical problems and we didn't get an extra track). After the concert ended, I decided to go home, but I had certainly something to tell Søren the next day...

Ingen kommentarer: