Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

mandag den 18. juni 2007

13-14/6 - Happy Birthday!!

Most of the day was rather uneventful, but I want to congratulate Greg for passing his exam the day before.

The day (or evening) really started when I went to the Student House. First I met familiar faces like Lucas and Chris (the Scottish guy). Then I met my good friend Christina (who is studying psychology), who brought her friend Pia with her. We talked for a while before meeting two of Christina's classmates (who both were Norwegian), who invited us to join their flatmates' little party. We stayed there for some time before going to the Street. And after leaving their apartment, we sang a birthday song to one of their flatmates, who were having his exam the next day (while I by myself changed that guy's name to my own, since it technically was my birthday at the time. Then we went on to Hr Nielsen, where we stayed there most of the night. In the meantime I met Lasse, Jakob & Mai from one of my former groups, and we tried to catch up, to drink, dance etc. until Hr. Nielsen closed at 5.00.

Thursday morning!

We decided to go on to Mr. Tequila (in my opinion not one of the best places, but it was the only one that was open at the time), so I gave the 3 others a beer before they went home (one by one), while I decided to stay. Eventually I started to talk to Marie & Matilde (who were also studying psychology!), and to my big surprise (and Marie's), I found out that she also came from Silkeborg - indeed a nice surprise. Eventually one guy asked us if we wanted to go with him to West End (Pub) at Borgergade, at which we accepted. And we drank some beer until I saw on my clock that I had to go to the library to pick up a reservation for a book and then went to the university to see how it went for Mads & Bjarke, who were having their exam. After the exam Mads and I went home, so I could get some sleep.I woke up again at 13.00 so I could get ready to go to the bowling center. Nothing special happened there that afternoon, but several of the kids' parents congratulated me on my birthday.After I came home, I met Christian, who asked me if I could join him for some pool, but I didn't feel like it and went up to my room to recharge my mobile phone and cooked some dinner in the kitchen. Later in the evening my parents called me to say happy birthday, so at least they remembered it :)

All in all it was a better way to celebrate my birthday than last year, where nothing happened at all! And it was also a nice touch to meet someone, who also came from the same area as oneself. :)

Yes, this picture was taken at 9 in the morning!

Ingen kommentarer: