Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

søndag den 10. juni 2007

6/6 - History Barbecue!

After working on the one-week exam, I met at Mads' place at 8.15 to get to the university in good time to hand in the assignment. We used the day before to complete the assignment, but it was worth it. We arrived at the university before 9.00, so I could print it, but I had to go to a computer room at Fib. 2 to do it, but in the end I managed to hand it in, and together with Bjarke we celebrated it with a nice Red Tuborg before going back home to relax.
Around 14.15 Mads and I went to buy some meat for a barbecue at our faculty and then went to Bjarke's place to enjoy a beer with him and his girlfriend. We went to the university at 18.15 and then enjoyed the evening. In the end I went home at 3.30 in the morning, but it was a nice evening.

Ingen kommentarer: