Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

søndag den 10. juni 2007

1/6 - Dancing Machine!

I woke up sometime in the morning, and I was tired as hell because of the fire incident a couple of hours before. I met Mads and he didn't get much sleep either. That must be the price of having the fire department here for most of the night... I then went back home and tried to continue my work for the one week exam, but slept instead.
At 17.00 I decided to have some dinner before I went to my friends Jens, Kenneth, Martin, Tommy & Troels, who were having a dinner, at 18.15. I had promised to drive a car to the town of Støvring and hand it to Jens' friend and partner of his grill bar. Luckily they gave me money to take the bus back to Aalborg, and Jens' friend drove me to the local bus station just in time to catch a bus back to Aalborg.
After coming back home, I just relaxed and prepared myself to go into town and meet the others, so I took the bus at 23.25 to the city and went to The Street at Hr. Nielsen to meet the others. Later Jens' sister Signe & her friend Maria arrived, and I must say that Maria was a nice girl (she was impressed with my ability to know the lyrics of most of most of the songs, that were played), and we danced a couple of times. Eventually the others went one by one until it only were Jens, Signe, Maria and myself left, and during a dance Jens & Signe just disappeared, so we went out to look for them. We found out that they went to Jens' apartment, so we went there. But for reasons, I won't explain, I had to go again, but not before saying goodbye to both girls.
Since it was too early to go home (2.00), I decided to write to Christian, and eventually met with him and Jorge, who also was with David. We then went to the upper end of the Street, where we met some other international students. After some while we decided to go to Saltlageret, where we met Lucas, and at some point we were dancing with two Danish girls until around 5.00, where we went to the upper end of the Street (Jorge & Christian disappeared at some point) with the two Danish girls, and we found out that one of them could speak at bit of Spanish, because that she had worked at Malaga some while ago. Then I went with Lucas back to his apartment to get some sleep...

Ingen kommentarer: