Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

onsdag den 6. juni 2007

31/5 - (We didn't start the) Fire...

This day was one of the more unusual days, that ended very unusual, but more on that later. I was trying to read the last texts for my one week exam, which I received on Wednesday. Later I went to town to pay a bill and then went to the bowling center, where I spent the rest of the afternoon doing my usual stuff for the club's youth department.
After arriving back home from the bowling center, I didn't do anything until I suddenly heard something down in the kitchen and then the doorbell around 1.00 during the night, so I went down to see that Jorge was very worried and said that there was a fire at one of the neighbours' place, so I checked the back door and saw fire coming out of number 12, and another neighbour already called for the fire department and the police. Then a guy (who was working for the Danish railway company) came and said that we had to evacuate the house!! I knocked at Lars' and the Greenlanders' room (note that I wrote it in plural), and Lars was annoyed because that my knocking caused him to spill on his bed. Too bad sucker, but do you want to get burned alive?! But there weren't any response at the Greenlanders' room (despite 3-4 attempts), so I left them alone and went out to the others. We stood there keeping our spirits high, and luckily there weren't any casualties at number 12, but the place was completely wasted, and the police had to break in to number 14 to see if there was anybody there (and there weren't). Eventually we went back into the house one by one, but I couldn't fall asleep before the fire engines drove away at 3.00 in the morning....


And if you want to see pictures from the fire just go to this link.

most of the crew of Hvidkildevej 6

Ingen kommentarer: