Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

torsdag den 18. januar 2007

17/1-07 - Back at the Student House!

My Wednesday started with the usual breakfast with rye bread and herring or slices of meat. Then I went to the university, where I finally got the opportunity to see Kroghstræde, where some of the educations are situated. Then I went to the computer room at Fibigerstræde 4 to check some mail and stuff. At 17.00 I took the bus to the bowling center because I was going to bowl a league session at 19.00, and it takes around 35-40 minutes to get there. After arriving, I went to the pro shop to see my ball driller, where two of my club mates were either talking to him or using his laptop to bet some money...
At 19.00 the league session finally started. We were playing against a team, we lost to the last time we met them. We were intent on revenge, but we had a difficult first game, where I lost by one pin(!), but luckilly my to teammates won theirs. I won my second game pretty easy, but it's not enough when your teammates didn't win theirs. Before the last game, it was a tie and two of us had to win to win the match, but alas... it wasn't to be that way, so we lost again.... at least I got over the defeat quite quickly, and a friend drove me home.
After coming home I warmed a pizza and asked Antoine to help me (to create this blog and other stuff), which was done just in time to eat my pizza! At 23.00 me, Gus, Antoine, Damiano and Christian went to the Student House. It was the first time in a month that I came here. There we met some of our foreign friends like the tall and elegant Naïara from Spain and the pretty energetic Lena from Germany. One highlight was during a conversation, a girl from Iceland suddenly went to us and just began to talk. I wonder if she was on drugs, was pretty drunk or was just wierd... only one can tell.... Another highlight was when Damiano was recording video messages. That was nice... At 1.00 (probably 5-10 minutes later) we went back to our house at Hvidkildevej, where we talked at little before going to bed around 1.30.

Ingen kommentarer: