Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

fredag den 26. januar 2007

20/1-07 - Storm is coming!!

I woke up at 12 because of my activities yesterday evening. I was to be picked up by some friends at 18.15 outside the house, so I just waited by watching the women's Champion's League in handball. I started to watch my favorite team Viborg HK play against Larvik in Norway (on Norwegian TV), but Viborg played very, very bad, so I switched to another match between Aalborg DH and Volgograd. It went much better, I must say (putting my "Danish" glasses on). I switched back to Norwegian TV at one point to my big disappointment that Larvik led by 10 goals!!! Immediately I switched back and watched the rest of the match (only interrupted by a early dinner). At 18.15 (actually 2-3 minutes later) my friends arrived in a Renault (I call this a wreck, but more about that later), but to my big surprise they brought two girls, I didn't knew at all!! I found out that they picked the girls up at a gas station because they didn't manage to catch a bus, so they promised to take the girls down town (and some beers). I managed to get one of their numbers before they were dropped off... more about that later. We then drove to the western part of Aalborg to pick some other friends. It was at that time, I started to drive the car, while the others were drinking. No problem for me, since I was bowling a match the next day. The thing was that they were going to Løkken to a birthday party of another friend. For those who don't know where Løkken is, it is around 40-50 kilometres to the northwest of Aalborg. I quickly learned how to use the car, but there was a storm that evening, so you had to focus on keeping the car on the road. After dropping them off in Løkken, I went back to Aalborg and took a little break, where I wrote a SMS to the girl, whose number I got earlier, but to my big disappointment I never got any answer!! Then I went home to watch the second half of Denmarks first match in the men's handball World Championships against Hungary, but sadly they lost after leading most of the time!! Then I went to a gas station to put some gas....
After 2 hours of waiting at home, I went back to Løkken, where I was invited in to the party. The guys were pretty drunk, while I was drinking Pepsi. We tried to give the girl from earlier a last chance, but she never took the call!! Why give your phone number, when you never answer back!! Some of the guys were becoming so drunk that it was embarassing to watch. We were finally able to go home at 3.30, so I drove them back to their respective appartments before finally coming back home at 4.30!!

Ingen kommentarer: