Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

tirsdag den 30. januar 2007

24/1-07 - Back to my parents

I woke up a little bit earlier than normal (around 7.45!!), because I wanted to say goodbye to the French guys, who were going to Norway for a few days. After they were gone, I packed the last few things before going to the university to check some stuff. I also went to Kroghstræde to see how a friend was doing at an exam, but I saw that her exam was finished at 11.30, so I decided to go to town where some first semester girls also were at their exam. On the way I meet an old friend from Silkeborg, who I haven't met for some time, and we talked about different things before going our separate ways. Once I arrived at the first year students' area, I saw those girls, but it seemed that they didn't recognize me... not even after they were finished! What a waste of time for me. So I decided to go to Jens' place (one of the guys who I drove to Løkken last Saturday) to get some money. I spent 30 minutes and got some money before going to the bus terminal.
I went with a 960X from Aalborg to Silkeborg at 14.05. It was rather uneventful, and my dad picked me up in Silkeborg at 16.35, and we went to a local supermarket to buy some stuff before going home to my parents' place in Bryrup (about 20 kilometres to the south of Silkeborg). I used the evening to use my sisters' laptop....

Ingen kommentarer: