Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

tirsdag den 23. januar 2007

19/1-07 - Party Time!!

The day started with the usual stuff, so I will just skip it this time. I went to the university to meet a friend, who was supposed to be at an exam that morning, but when I came, I found out that her exam was on Wednesday the 24th.... two days in a row making mistakes regarding other peoples exams... that's not good! And it didn't get any better when I found out that the computer rooms were occupied, so I had to go to the library to use the computer, but I used much of the time searching for phone numbers of old friends. I must say that it was interesting to find out where many of them live now.... then I decided to go home and eat some lunch.
In the evening I was going to a party at a friend's place in Nørresundby. After buying some beer at the local Netto, I went to his place, but it took some time before finding it. But we had some fun, and I met some new friends. At 1.00, some of them went down town, while the rest of us stayed for about 30 minutes longer before going to the local pub Industricaféen. There we played with dices and drank some beer until it closed, so we went to town and met with the others at LA Bar. Later we went to Hr. Nielsen, where I met Gus and Antoine. Boy, where were they drunk. I was a little drunk too, but not as drunk as they were! (at least after hearing stories about what they were doing a little bit later).
I decided to go home at 5, but the weather wasn't with me at all!! It rained so much, that I was soaking wet when I returned to the house at Hvidkildevej. After putting all my wet clothes to dry, I decided to go to bed...

Ingen kommentarer: