Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

tirsdag den 23. januar 2007

18/1-07 - The bus broke down....

The day started as usual with some rye bread and some herring or slices of meat. At 9 I went to the university to meet some guys, I met during my first semester, to hear how their exam went. But when I arrived, I found out that they were already finished and were gone.... damn! Then I went to the computer room at Fibigerstræde 4 and did some stuff (like writing my two first blog entries). At 13.30 I decided to go to the post office to pay my phone bill and then took the bus to the bowling center. But on the way, there came smoke out of the bus, and the bus driver was forced to stop, and thus I had to wait for 10 minutes before the next bus arrived. I don't know if I was unlucky that day or what it was, is uncertain.
Eventually I arrived at the bowling center just in time. Usually on Thursdays I do some stuff for my clubs youth department like telling them which lane they have to be at. After 17.00 the last of the kids had left, and I went to my ball driller to spend some time watching bowling until 20.00, where people from my club came to the center. At 21.00 we practiced until 22.00, where we chatted for a while before going home.

Ingen kommentarer: