Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

tirsdag den 13. februar 2007

10/2 - Arrivederci!!

I woke up at around 8.30 after getting only almost 3 hours of sleep!! Eventually I made some breakfast (yup, rye bread and herring) and went to some part of Sohngårdsholmsvej at 9.45, where I had promised to some from the revue group to help them setting some stuff up. I was supposed to leave at 12-12.30 to watch some bowling, but I delayed it by several hours, so I finally left at 16.10. I went to the bowling center to get some balls and went back home.

After coming home, I found out that Damiano was cooking a farewell dinner for us (except for Lars, who were at his parents, and our Greenlander, who isn't exactly the most popular guy in the house these days...). Later in the evening we were about to go to a party at Lena's place, but Christian was tired and so were Greg & Martin, so Damiano and I were the only ones who went.

The party was nice and uneventful, but Damiano got a farewell present from Lena (and the others)... Eventually Damiano and I took the last bus home around 0.45, and after coming home, I said goodbye because that I had to leave early the next morning, so I couldn't do it there.


So thanks Damiano for staying here at Hvidkildevej the last 6 months, and I hope that you will enjoy the next few days in London (especially Soho) before going back to Italy - and Nephew ;-)



Thanks for everything!!

Ingen kommentarer: