Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

mandag den 12. februar 2007

4/2 - Super Bowl XLI

Most of the day was used for watcing the Jutland Youth Championships semi finals and finals in the bowling center, and after being at the local supermarket, I came home arround 17.30, where Christian asked me if I would join him and Jimmy for Super Bowl XLI arround midnight, and I said "Sure!". Later (almost) all the flatmates had a common dinner, which always is enjoyable. After the dinner I had to read some stuff for the presentation on Wednesday.
Then at midnight we watched Super Bowl XLI. In the middle of the second quarter Lars joined us and asked a lot of questions regarding American football. That's what you get for using too much time playing World Of Warcraft and not watching sports.
During the half time break, we went down to the kitchen to make some burgers, which we ate along some french fries during the second half. After the game ended, I went straight to bed.
The match was great, especially the first quarter. Man, that was sick!! But eventually the Colts won the match to my big disappointment (you can guess who I cheered for). Thanks a lot Rex!!

Ingen kommentarer: