Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

mandag den 12. februar 2007

7/2 - At the Student House again...

The day started with a lecture in theory and methods, where me and two others were doing a little presentation along with two other groups. Unfortunately one of the guys couldn't come because of he was sick. Maybe he just feigned illness because he was scared ;-). It went OK, but it was nothing special...
In the afternoon I went to the Student House for a meeting with some guys, where we made a sketch for the upcoming revue. At 21.30 I went to the cinema to meet a friend and his cousin, but I found out that they weren't there, and after some time I decided not to wait anymore and went back to the Student House, where there were a lot of new international students. Eventually I found Damiano, Greg and Martin and greeted them. On the way home I also met two other international students, who were studying with Greg: a guy from Scotland, whose name I can't remember and Audrey from the USA. After coming home, Greg wasn't quick enough to get in the house, so we locked him out for a few minutes before going to bed.

Ingen kommentarer: