Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

mandag den 12. februar 2007

1/2 - Welcome!!

A new day, a new semester at the university - and most of all - new flatmates. Those were the headlines of the day.
After a quick breakfast, I went to the university, where a new semester started with a lecture in theory and methods. I came in a group, who volunteered to make a little presentation for the lecture the next week. Other than that there was nothing new - except the books. It wasn't surprising that the book, we have to use did cost ca. 250 DKR, but I was surprised to find out that the compendium did cost 271 DKR(!!!), which annoyed me. But it was one BIG compendium.
The other big subject of the day was the new flatmates: were they girls or boys, from Europe or somewhere else in the world etc., etc... I already knew their surnames when I came back from my parents the day before, but I wanted to know... After the lecture I went to the cantine with some of the guys to chat at bit. On the way I got a message from Christian that one of them was already at our house. That guys name was Martin and was from the Czech Republic. Now one half of the mystery was solved, and the other was solved in the evening. More about that later...
I was supposed to go to a party with most of the guys and girls from the fourth semester in the evening, but then I got a message in the cantine that it was canceled because of the semi final against Poland, which was very dissapponting!
So I used the evening to train, but it was a bit difficult because that many people watched the handball match on the big screen in the bowling center. After coming home, I met the last of the new guys. He was from Hungary and his name was Greg (he said it would be easier than his real name, that I can't remember). After a short chat, I went to bed...
To wrap it up: two guys from Eastern Europe has moved in the house at Hvidkildevej 6, which broke the trend of having French guys in the house since April last year (another French guy was in the house from April to the middle of September)... hehe ;-)

Ingen kommentarer: