Recently played tracks

Most played tracks

tirsdag den 13. februar 2007

9/2 - Party at Luna


My day really started at 12, when I met with my two group mates Bjarke and Mads to finish an assignment for Wednesday, that we had to send via email. After this was done, we went to the Friday Bar at the cantine to have a beer. I stayed there until 16.00, where I decided to go home. After coming home, Christian asked me if I could come with him to a place, where a farewell party for Damiano was being held, so I said "Sure". After Damiano left, we signed a note for the farewell present that Christian had bought for Damiano. Then Christian, Martin and I went to Danmarksgade, where the party was being held. There I met some new friends (who I actually had seen before at the Christmas party at Hvidkildevej) like Allan from Australia and Leanne from Canada, but there were also familiar faces like the energetic Lena....After having dinner and a dessert, we went to the Luna Collegium at Ny Kastetvej, where there was a party for international students. There I met new faces and familiar ones like Luis (who came to preach and was in character the entire night!), the guys from the French House at Thorsgade and Matthieu, who I haven't seen for some time. But one thing that some of us were talking about most of the evening was: "Where is Greg??" At one point Jimmy wrote to Christian that Greg would come soon, but something obviously went wrong. More on that later...
There were also a few surprises. The most surprising part was that my self-proclaimed little sister from Austria Verena was at the party (she went back to Austria in the middle of December). I found out that she was back in Aalborg for the weekend, which was pretty nice!
At 1.30, a lot of people went to town, and eventually Christian, Damiano and I did the same at 2. Eventually we settled down at the bar known as "Spirit of America", where we met many of the international students (and of course my "little sister" was there), and enjoyed ourselves until around 5, where we had to go home (not before having a little snack). We came home around 5.30, where we talked at bit before finally going to bed.

Oh yeah, I forgot one thing. I found out the next day that Greg actually went to Danmarksgade, but somehow he got the wrong address and eventually gave up and went home. Speaking about bad luck!

Ingen kommentarer: